During October 2014, 4Children ran their free Learn Explore Debate events which they run as the Department for Education’s Early Years and Childcare’s strategic partner.
This round of LED events covered:
- Early Years and Childcare Policy overview
- The Early Years Pupil Premium and what it means for you
- Updates on specific streams of work such as CMAs, IntegratedReview and the role of 6-8 schools
- Early Communication and Language
- An update by a representative from Ofsted
- Government response to consultations
- A session delivered by the Safe Network – learn how their resources and support can support the PVI sector to comply with and go beyond the safeguarding requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
All the presentations from the LED events can now be accessed below.