Action for Children is pleased to announce that we will be hosting an information session entitled “Supporting Partnerships – All LAs Need To Know About CMAs”
Childminder agencies are organisations that register childminders and provide them with training, advice, administrative support and marketing to families. Any organisation that is committed to providing parents and children with a high quality childcare experience can apply to be registered by Ofsted as a childminder agency.
This session will look at the role of Local Authorities when working with Childminder Agencies and will also look at the Local Authority role in the establishment of Childminder Agencies, either as an in-house Local Authority model or working with external providers.
Who should attend?
Local Authority officers and organisations with an interest in setting up as a Childminder Agency (CMA).
Aim of the session:
- Offer support to Local Authorities interested in setting up as a CMA or wishing to work with CMAs in their local area
- Offer support to those considering setting up as an agency, either now or in the future
- Share experiences and best practices of existing childminder agencies
- Access to the most up-to-date information on childminder agencies
- Networking with like-minded people
Date: Tuesday 23rd May 2017
Location: Park Plaza, Boar Lane City Square, Leeds LS1 5NS
Time: 10am to 1pm
To book your place please click here.
Please be advised that we will be running further events around the country later this year.