Everybody needs to eat a healthy, balanced diet but your baby has certain special requirements to ensure he can digest and receive the nutrients he needs. Breast feeding has been demonstrated to be the best start for most babies but as soon as they start moving on to other food, a little practical advice on what to give them and how to get them to eat it can go a long way.
You can find tips on weaning babies off breast milk or formula, a forum and recipes to help you give your baby the right nutrients. As soon as breastfeeding comes to an end then it’s time for dads to step in and do their bit to give mum a break, and they can find help on what food to prepare and how to prepare themselves for the mess on Dadinfo.
- Weaning and nutrition information from the British Nutrition Foundation
- The NHS guide to weaning and solid foods
- Introducing solids to your baby
- More help with weaning
- Introducing bottle feeding for dads
- Mealtimes with dad
- Tips from Allergy UK including information about allergies
- A guide to tackling eating problems and behaviours and other advice from the University of Loughborough