Children’s Centres are integral to the health and well-being of children and the community in which they are brought up. Assessing the needs across their area, they can be a real powerhouse of support for the children and families in that community. At a time when Local Authorities are facing immense economic pressures, Children’s Centres – The future looked at ways in which these pressures are being addressed to ensure the best possible support for children and families.
- Download: Payment by Results in Children’s Centres
- Download: Transforming Early Years A Partnership with the Community
- Download: Improving health and well-being for children and families
- Download: Delivering and measuring quality and outcomes in a Payment by Results environment
- Download: Social Investment Opportunities in Children’s Services
- Download: Delivering targeted and universal services for all families